This booking tool for INVITATION ONLY 1-on-1 chat is to help offer a bit more help or insight to an On-Demand/DIY Academy.
I can’t pretend to offer live chats to everyone whenever they want to.
That being said, I love to talk!
So if you are invited to use this page, rest assured I’m looking forward to the chat.
- Be sure to change the timezone before booking if you are not located in the US Eastern timezone.
- Select the best time for you
- Add your contact details
- Please save the meeting invite to your calendar. The meeting link and a scheduling link to cancel/reschedule will be in the meeting notice.
- I hope this sounds obvious, but show up on time for the time you have carved out of my calendar. You can cancel or reschedule up to the day before, but at least send me an email beforehand if you can’t make it.
- These Meetings will be held via Zoom. The link will be in your invite when you book.
- You will be getting the raw deal (slight pun intended). I may not have had time to prep for our call, comb my hair, or research your issue. I encourage you to use our contact form for quick questions or concerns or submit a question for our next mastermind if you have a big question that everyone can benefit from.
- I only have the duration of our booked time for our chat.
The quick legal stuff:
I record everything. I’m a podcaster and audio learner – it’s what I do. Our 1-on-1 time will be saved, but NOT USED for public content unless you have given me verbal permission to do so (otherwise, I’ll just use the experience to create something later).
If I do ask to use this publicly, and you agree, here is what you would be agreeing to:
Elements of the interview may appear as written, audio, and/or video media to appear in both public and private channels. By participating in this interview, you grant Mark Deal sole and exclusive right to use, exploit and distribute the interview as well as any additional materials provided by you, throughout the world, in perpetuity. You also understand that you shall receive no compensation for this interview.